On Our St. George Utah Dealership Show Room Floor, We Are Featuring an Incredible Lifted Metallic Glacier White 4-Passenger Club Car ONWARD Golf Car with 8-year Lithium-Ion Batteries and a Factory-installed ONWARD Enclosure.
- o – Metallic glacier white body
- o – Split fold-down windshield
- o – Factory-made/installed full enclosure
- o – 8-year lithium-ion battery system
- o – Premium up-graded white seats seats
- o – Black MonsoonTop™ canopy
- o – Battery charger included
- o – Rust-proof aluminum frame
- o – Rack & pinon steering
- o – Independent A– arm front Suspension
- o – Premium LED light kit, front and rear
- o – Turn signals, Brakes lights
- o – 4-passenger seating
- o – Premium upgraded wheels & tires
- o – Brush guard
- o – Many other extras
- o – Incredible Machine!! Top of the line.
- o – 8-year Factory Battery Warranty
- o – 3-year Limited Factory Warranty
Call us at our St. George, Utah dealership for more information (435) 656-1771.
We are featuring an Amazing Lifted Metallic Glacier White 4-Passenger Club Car ONWARD on our St. George, Utah show room floor with 8-year Lithium Ion Batteries and a factory-installed full enclosure! Give us a call at (435) 656-1771 for more details and pricing.
LEGENDARY, AWARD WINNING: Club Car is proud to continue building the world’s preferred golf cars, and also proud to once again have earned Golf Digest’s Best Golf Car award.
The Club Car ONWARD is and has been the leader in the golf car industry. With unique features like the strong rust-free aircraft grade aluminum frame, molded in color bodies for better finish and long-lasting durability, and best in class turning radius. The Club Car ONWARD with its great styling, innovations and durability will be a great addition to your garage or golf game.
DISCLAIMER: Because of the current national supply chain problems and inventory issues, (usually beyond our control), this vehicle (as well as others listed on our website), may not currently be available. Please call for availability and pricing. Usually, we can replace or build a vehicle when desired.