Polaris GEM Golf Carts For Sale
GEM has, over the years, provided a smart way of transportation on and off the golf course. GEM started out with low-speed vehicles in mind and had a vision of filling out a space between golf carts and full-size automobiles. Read more
Available Polaris GEM Golf Cart Models
Buy Polaris GEM Golf Carts Near You
GEM has, over the years, provided a smart way of transportation on and off the golf course. GEM started out with low-speed vehicles in mind and had a vision of filling out a space between golf carts and full-size automobiles. From this motivation and NHTSA new motor vehicle class designation of LSVs, C11GEM, the first US-manufactured neighborhood electric vehicle (NEV), was born.
Just after two years in the market, GEM was acquired by Daimler Chrysler and went on to be the LSV market leader with a production of over 45,000 cars. In 2011, GEM was acquired by Polaris Industries. Since then, Polaris has worked on product innovation and design to improve the leading electrical LSV brand.
Polaris GEM golf carts / low-speed vehicles come in various models, making them suitable for college & university use, facilities maintenance, personal transport, hotels & resorts, and urban mobility.
Standard Features of GEM Polaris Golf Carts
Polaris focuses on producing golf carts that offer premium comfort, sustainability, and functionality. Here are some of the features that make GEM golf carts ideal for the various applications:
At Polaris, the comfort of the riders is of utmost importance. Some of the features that ensure comfort include:
- Adjustable seats: GEM golf carts come with adjustable sliding seats, which allows the rider to create some space for extra comfort.
- Suspension: These golf carts offer almost 6” of suspension movement, which allows them to handle any terrain.
- Extra Legroom: GEM golf carts have a spacious can which offers up to 43” of legroom. As such, they are designed to seat a person who is 6’8”.
- EPS: An optional electronic power steering allows the rider to make effortless turns. The steering wheel also has an adjustable tilt for enhanced comfort.
- Weather-tight doors: The structural engineering and door seal design on GEM golf carts promise a weather-tight cabin and a comfortable ride all year round.
GEM golf carts carry more than clubs, and there’s, therefore, a need to observe the safety of riders. Some of the features that ensure safety include:
- 3-point safety belts for protection and on-road driving confidence.
- SAE: These golf carts have a roll-resistant frame and are also roof crush test compliant.
- GEM golf carts also come with DOT-approved safety features.
These golf carts are also 100% electric powered and offer up to 1400 lbs. of payload without compromising quality. Most importantly, GEM golf carts offer five battery options to choose that which best fits your needs. These options include:
- Flooded Lead-acid: A value battery that needs regular maintenance.
- Maintenance-free: Leak-free and a spill-proof battery that needs no refilling.
- Distance maintenance-free: For enhanced performance, especially in hilly terrain.
- Lithium-Ion 8.9 kWh: Lightweight and excellent for maximum range, and offers up to 3 times more battery life.
- Lithium-Ion 12.4 kWh: Offers maximum shuttle range and similar high-demand applications.
Polaris GEM Golf Cart Models
Golf cart models in the GEM Polaris production line include:
- GEM e2: This model has the smallest footprint and offers the most nimble performance among all the models, including a tight turn radius that comes in handy in tight spaces.
- GEM e4: Best for golfing, with four forward-facing back seats and plenty of legroom.
- GEM e6: Roomy golf cart that accommodates 6 passengers without compromising comfort.
- GEM eL XD and GEM eM 1400 LSV: These are utility golf carts built for the tough jobs, thanks to generous ground clearance, and an increased towing capacity & payload capacity.