AUGUSTA, GA. (PRWEB) MARCH 15, 2018
Club Car®, a global leader in golf and utility vehicles and a brand of Ingersoll Rand®, invites you to visit booth #2309 at the National Facilities Management & Technology (NFMT) Exposition in Baltimore, Md., on March 20-22 to see our latest work utility vehicles (UTVs) and learn how they can help solve your transportation problems.
“Facilities maintenance departments can cut costs and boost productivity when they switch from full-size vehicles to less expensive work utility vehicles,” said Mary A. Sicard, Club Car’s commercial marketing manager. “We’ll display several of our innovative Fit-to-Task Series vehicles and offer demonstrations of our new Commercial Configurator, which enables you to build your own utility vehicle.”
Club Car representatives will also participate in the Solutions Exchange Roundtable for facilities managers. “We’ll discuss the changing facilities environment, identifying and working with a supplier and identifying reliable and long-lasting vehicles.” A complimentary white paper, “Building a Comprehensive Transportation Strategy for Your Campus: A Four-Step Process,” will be available.
Some of Club Car’s vehicles on display at the booth will include:
- The Carryall 700 Facilities-Engineering Vehicle with a spacious van box, locking double rear doors, interior LED lights and dual ladder rack replaces trucks and vans.
- The Carryall 700 Food Service Vehicle improves guests’ satisfaction and prevents waste with a van box, rack and shelf systems, food warmer box, drip edges and more.
- The nimble Carryall 100 Utility Vehicle (UTV) with the new fold-down rear seat is ideal for moving two-four people around parking areas and other tight commercial spaces.
As a presenting sponsor of this year’s show, Club Car will also host a networking event on Wed., March 21 at 5:15 p.m. for show attendees.
The following vehicles will be on display at the networking event:
- The Carryall 300 Security Vehicle. This small car with cab, windshield wiper, glass doors, rear window, seat belt and blue light bar improves maneuverability and cuts costs.
- The Carryall 500 Housekeeping Vehicle speeds housekeeping with a van box with LED lights that carries a full-sized vacuum cleaner and other items and supplies.
- The Carryall 300 Ambulance’s narrow profile, hand-carry stretcher with mount, and medical-attendant seat can help speed emergency response.
Build your Carryall UTV today, or learn more about our Carryall utility vehicles.
About Ingersoll Rand and Club Car
Ingersoll Rand (NYSE:IR) advances the quality of life by creating comfortable, sustainable and efficient environments. Our people and our family of brands—including Club Car, Ingersoll Rand®, Thermo King® and Trane®—work together to enhance the quality and comfort of air in homes and buildings; transport and protect food and perishables; and increase industrial productivity and efficiency. We are a $14-billion global business committed to a world of sustainable progress and enduring results. Club Car® has been one of the most respected names in the golf industry for more than half a century. Our product portfolio includes not only golf cars but Carryall® two- and automatic four-wheel drive utility vehicles, Villager™ and Transporter™ people movers, and street-legal low-speed vehicles (LSVs) for the education, government, resort and rental markets. For more information, visit http://www.ingersollrand.com or http://www.clubcar.com.