The struggle can be real for a golfcartaholic. It’s not always easy to see when your addiction to your golf cart has crossed the line from moderate or social use to problem golfcarting. Over dependence on your golf cart can sneak up on you, so it’s important to be aware of the warning signs and take steps to cut back if you recognize them. Understanding the problem is the first step to overcoming it.
1. Your golf cart costs more than your car
We’ve all seen it. Families that are golf cart rich and car poor. In fact, many families don’t even have a car any more and use Uber when necessary.
2. You drive the golf cart to get the newspaper in the morning
3. You think a golf cart ride counts as exercise
If you drive off road or on a somewhat bumpy surface, your fitbit actually records the bumps as steps. So, I guess that means you are working out, right?
4. You decorate your golf cart multiple times a year
5. You are a 2 golf cart family – because 1 is simply not enough
You feel sorry for families that only have 1 golf cart.
6. You only go to restaurants that offer complimentary valet golf cart parking